- Floris Erich, Chintan Amrit, Maya Daneva, “A Qualitative Study of DevOps Usage in Practice”, Journal of Software: Evolution and Process, Volume 29, Issue 6, June 2017. preprint
- Floris Erich, Kenji Suzuki, “Cognitive robot programming using procedural parameters and complex event processing”, IEEE International Conference on Simulation, Modeling, and Programming for Autonomous Robots (SIMPAR), pp. 61-66, 2016.
- Floris Erich, “End-user software engineering of cognitive robot applications using procedural parameters and complex event processing”, Companion Proceedings of the 2016 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Systems, Programming, Languages and Applications: Software for Humanity, pp. 47-48, 2016.
- Maša Jazbec, Floris Erich, “Investigating Human Identity Using The idMirror Interactive Installation”, Proceedings of the 2016 CHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp. 3851-3854, 2016.
- Floris Erich, Chintan Amrit, Maya Daneva, “A mapping study on cooperation between information system development and operations”, International Conference on Product-Focused Software Process Improvement, pp. 277-280, 2014. pdf
- Floris Erich, Chintan Amrit, Maya Daneva, “Cooperation between software development and operations: a literature review”, ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering, Article Number 69, 2014. pdf
- Gloria Ronchi, Claudio Benghi, Floris Erich, Maša Jazbec, Aisen C. Chacin, Takeshi Oozu, Sang Ho Yoon, Ke Huo, Karthik Ramani, “Demo hour”, ACM Interactions Magazine, Volme 23, Issue 5, pp. 8-11, September + October 2016.
- Floris Erich, Chintan Amrit, Maya Daneva, “Report: DevOps Literature Review”, 2014. pdf