2018 – currently: Post-Doctoral Researcher at Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Tsukuba, Japan.
2011 – 2015: Software Developer, Topicus, Deventer, The Netherlands.
2009 – 2010: Software Developer, Thinkwise Software Factory, Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
2018: PhD in Human Informatics, Empowerment Informatics Programme, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan.
2015: MSc in Business Information Technology, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands.
2014: MSc in Computer Science (Cum Laude), University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands.
2012: Bachelor in Information Technology, HAN University of Applied Sciences, Arnhem, The Netherlands.
- Maša Jazbec, Floris Erich, Hiroo Iwata, “A glance of cultural differences in the case of interactive device art installation idMirror”, AI & Society: Knowledge, Culture and Communication, Volume 33, Issue 4, February 2018.
- Floris Erich, Chintan Amrit, Maya Daneva, “A Qualitative Study of DevOps Usage in Practice”, Journal of Software: Evolution and Process, Volume 29, Issue 6, June 2017. preprint
- Floris Erich, Abhilasha Saksena, Geoffrey Biggs and Noriaki Ando, “Design and Development of a Physical Integration Testing Framework for Robotic Manipulators”, IEEE International Symposium on System Integration (SII), 2019.
- Floris Erich, Masakazu Hirokawa and Kenji Suzuki, “A Visual Environment for Reactive Robot Programming of Macro-level Behaviors”, International Conference on Social Robotics (ICSR), 2017. preprint
- Floris Erich, Kenji Suzuki, “Cognitive robot programming using procedural parameters and complex event processing”, IEEE International Conference on Simulation, Modeling, and Programming for Autonomous Robots (SIMPAR), pp. 61-66, 2016.
- Floris Erich, “End-user software engineering of cognitive robot applications using procedural parameters and complex event processing”, Companion Proceedings of the 2016 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Systems, Programming, Languages and Applications: Software for Humanity, pp. 47-48, 2016.
- Maša Jazbec, Floris Erich, “Investigating Human Identity Using The idMirror Interactive Installation”, Proceedings of the 2016 CHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp. 3851-3854, 2016.
- Floris Erich, Chintan Amrit, Maya Daneva, “A mapping study on cooperation between information system development and operations”, International Conference on Product-Focused Software Process Improvement, pp. 277-280, 2014. pdf
- Floris Erich, Chintan Amrit, Maya Daneva, “Cooperation between software development and operations: a literature review”, ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering, Article Number 69, 2014. pdf
- Floris Erich, “DevOps is Simply Interaction Between Development and Operations”, Software Engineering Aspects of Continuous Development and New Paradigms of Software Production and Deployment (DEVOPS), 2018.
- Gloria Ronchi, Claudio Benghi, Floris Erich, Maša Jazbec, Aisen C. Chacin, Takeshi Oozu, Sang Ho Yoon, Ke Huo, Karthik Ramani, “Demo hour”, ACM Interactions Magazine, Volme 23, Issue 5, pp. 8-11, September + October 2016.
- Floris Erich, Chintan Amrit, Maya Daneva, “Report: DevOps Literature Review”, 2014. pdf
Other academic contributions
Reviewer for Journal of Software: Evolution and Process, Information and Software Technology, IEEE RO-MAN and ICSR.